P.D. France/Paris Mina 6.3 / 10
Failure to sailing was disappointing
The staff on board (cook and sailor) were attentive and discreet, very appreciable.
The sailing was really not up to our expectations. We had to fight every day to stay in Greece. The captain was doing the minimum effort, putting us in bays that suited him but were not necessarily pretty.
Shane Scantlebury UK/London Queen Lila 10 / 10
An amazing week traveling from Gocek to Bodrum with a crew, and the food prepared by Chef Ali, far exceeding expectations.
Great gulet yacht for 12 people - high quality and spacious yacht with an amazing crew. The food cooked by chef Ali was phenomenal and the service across the whole crew (Harun, Sezer, Burak) and captain Yuksel exceeded expectations. Service provided by the agency was also great - very helpful through initial planning to providing restaurant recommendations and transfers.
Limited English but this was never an issue with the crew attentive and easily able to understand our requests.
A.G Turkey/İzmir Aquavit 6 / 10
The yacht crew staff took care of us, the meals and service were good.
The boat was replaced with our agreed boat two weeks ago. the boat we went out was not as big as the boat we agreed and because it was old, there was a problem in the toilets during the trip and this negatively affected the holiday.
R.D. United Kingdom/London Moss 7.6 / 10
Please see my email
-Boat was not fully ready for charter
-Lots of electrical issues
-Captain not confident with the boat
Pedro D. Portugal/Lisbon Carpe Diem 4 8.6 / 10
As I told 90%
1 person in the crew non-ironed clothes
The crew was not uninformed the same way crew difficulty speaking English
Requested drinks were not available. Unacceptable
Monica I Viaggi Dell'atlante Switzerland/Chiasso Nerissa 9.3 / 10
Luca Morello Italy/Rome 8 / 10
GREAT PLACE - TOP GULET - FRIENDLY CREW
(1) Everything was ok and totally in line with our expectations: no bad surprises vs how the boat and the experience have been outlined to us by the agent
(2) The crew was very discreet, smiling, kind and friendly. Top chef, top sailors: everybody really did his best. The only remark is that communication could have been better with more/better English between the crew
(3) The boat was very comfortable, spacious, new and enjoyable, even if the SAT-TV /Track vision device didn't work (was already broken when we boarded the yacht)
(1) The only critic to the crew (already stressed to the Captain while on boat), is that nobody warned us about the weather conditions we were about to face: we started our itinerary from Kos to Leros on Monday 5 Aug facing very strong NW head-wind and 2mt++ waves: the ladies on board were VERY scared and did not want to sail anymore unless in perfect conditions. I am sure we were never in any danger but those were clearly NOT NORMAL WEATHER CONDITIONS (the crew was taking pictures of the waves crashing on the bow of the boat while the ladies on board were dead scared and praying to make it safely to the shore...! The crew should have known about that (weather forecasts are available to everyone these days) and at least ask us in advance whether we wanted to sail anyway or to wait for calmer sea conditions/different itinerary etc
(2) On the taxi Transport back to the airport we almost lost our flight thanks to late taxi arrival at our pickup place on Bodrum. Furthermore, the driver dropped us out at the WRONG TERMINAL..we have had to run by foot with bags between terminals to catch the flight. I would expect the driver to be properly instructed about out Terminal, given that all the flight information have been given to the driver.