We meet with our guests at Demre Cayagzi Harbour at between 12:00 and 13:00. You can get to Demre from Olympos, Antalya, Fethiye or Cappadocia by regularly running buses. Pirates Cave and Sunken City of Kekova are the places to visit ( as this Lycian-Roman Archeological site is preserved are and under protection so we only will have a look ) Simena is an traditional Turkish Fishing Village, The Castle is one of the many ruins to visit dated back to Byzantine / Otoman Period. Next stop is Gokkaya Bay where you can do watersports also. Overnight will at the Pirates Heaven where you can have rest or join the night away party at Smugglers Inn.
We will cruise to Kas after the breakfast, where we also have swimming break in a beautiful and quiet bay in front of this small town. Than we will anchore in city harbour for lunch and sightseeing also. Visiting this charming fishing village with its narrow streets. We than will cruise to Kalkan anchore in Aquarium or Firnaz bay where we serve dinner and also overnight in one of these two bays
We give a start to the day,with the sun rise to World Famous Butterfly Valley, where breakfast will be served and swim in the crystal clear waters of this beautiful place,Butterfly valley is also a place hosting 136 kinds of butterflies and moths. Oludeniz will be our next stop, if the weather and the sea conditions allows. The world famous Oludeniz (Blue Lagoon) is also a home for paragliding and is the best place to do this sport all around the world you can do Tamden Paragliding Flight here ,we also will have our lunch here in Oludeniz. Last stop of the day dinner and overnight will be at St-Nicholas Island. You can either visit the ruins on the island or swimm
We will have breakfast on board than cruise to Samanlik Bay. Arrival to Fethiye harbour will be at around 11:00 am.
Type of Boat: Traditional Wooden Gullet (M/S)
Duration: 3 Nights - 4 Days
Departure Days: Tuesday - Friday - Sunday
Embarkation Time: 13:00 p.m.
Disembarkation: Fethiye Harbor
Disembarkation Time: Before 13:00 p.m.
Optional Excursions: You will be advised by the guide according to your liking.
Tuesday departures : Every Tuesday between May 01st and Oct. 23rd inclusive.
Friday departures : Every Friday between May 04th and Oct. 26th inclusive.
Sunday departures : Every Sunday between May 06th and Oct. 28th inclusive
PRICES (IN EURO)
|May 01 - May 29 / October 2 - 29||EUR 159, -per person, Full Board.|
|June 01 - June 29 / Sep. 02 - 30||EUR 179, -per person, Full Board.|
|July 01 / August 31||EUR 189, -per person , Full Board.|
DETAILS OF THE PRICES
- Prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
- Single Supplement is 70%.
- Discount is valid only for the children whom stay in the same cabin with the parents. 0-3 age free, 4-10 age 50%. There is no extra bed in the cabins for children
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch - afternoon tea - coffee & cookies - dinner.
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
- Alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Airport Transfers.
We're proud to represent the finest charter gulet yachts in the Turkey and have over 10 years experience in doing so. Our expert team ensures that charters are professionally handled from start to finish for the charterers.
Director of Guletyacht.net
Let us know your requirements so we can assist in finding you the perfect yacht.